Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 18:40:45 -0800

At 03:11 PM 11/8/99 +0000, Doug McLernon wrote:
>Welcom back Eric. Bring us up to date.

Okay. :-) I'll keep it short.

I now work for the Gemological Institute of America as a photo editor for
the course development division. I will buy photos for our courses and
publication. I'll even shoot a few myself, but that will be minimal. The
quality is high and we do get some good work from some well-known
photographers at time - like Fred Ward and some National Geographic types.
I'm going to have to get an Apo Macro I suspect but we have a Mamiya RB67
to shoot stuff in the studio here.

I now live in Carlsbad, CA - just a bit north of San Diego. About a mile
from the Ocean. The weather is darn near perfect year-round, and the area
quite interesting.

If anyone has any questions, I'll be glad to fill you in off-line. If
anybody is coming out to the area, give me a call!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Nostalgia: The good old days multiplied by a bad memory.