Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm back!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 18:50:52 -0800

At 08:36 AM 11/8/99 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:
>The exciting news from moi? The R8, 35-70 and winder that was lifted during
>last year Commonwealth Games has been recoverd by two LUGNUTS, MC Lau and
>James Khor of Malaysia and will be returned to me within a week. A long
>story, however a happy ending one.:)
>
>see you on the screen, LUG or LEG.

Ted,

That's great news! I'm still waiting for my R4, Motor Drive R and 180
Elmarit that was lifted off the photo desk in St. Joseph in 1993 to be
returned. Maybe there's hope yet! :-)

And you can stay and visit me any time. And don't forget Francesco. He
helped me move in this week, and I took him to a great Mexican restaurant
for a thank you - amazingly good food! I think I'm going to like this area!

Let's hope the civility of a few years back can return. My new job is so
much more mellow, you folks will probably note it rubs off on me. Very nice
people I am working with!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Nostalgia: The good old days multiplied by a bad memory.