Subject: RE: [Leica] Used Leica Dealers in Boston
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:25:38 -0000

Bob - Check out New England Camera, on Mass. Ave. in Arlington. It's a small
place, but with a usually eclectic and pretty good selection of Leicas,
Rolleis, and other odds and ends - I got a terrific Contax IIIa there once.
Ara, the owner, really stands behind what he sells..In fact, after I bought
the Contax I discovered the shutter speeds were off, so he took it back and
had it adjusted....

I found a virtually new Mamyia 330 there last Xmas time for my son - damn
thing looked like it had essentially never been used, and his price was very
good...

B. D.