Subject: [Leica] N'o M'ore
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 08:45:38 +0000

Marc James Small: >>>No reputable scholar has ever even considered your
suggestion, and heaven only knows whence you derive it<<<

It must have been something I read in the newspaper....

<LOL> (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

>>>Could you guys *please* take this to private email where it
belongs?<<<

Okay, okay--no more, I promise. I did make the original post in error
and I apologize again for bringing it up.

- --Mike