Subject: Re: [Leica] Apostrophes
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:24:25 -0800

Mke the Editor wrote: and a bunch more:

>Sure. First, apostrophes.

Hi Mike,

Thank you, this is one post to keep handy as I know of what Mike means. (
having had my private lesson!) :)

Good one Mike and yes I really try to do it right. After you made me stay
behind  class for 5 weeks I had better get right from now on.:)

Now I have your "easy primer" handy I promise to use it as a check list
from now on. ;)

Kindest regards to the editor.

ted

Ted Grant