Subject: The revamped [Leica] marketing machine
From: 4season <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 20:13:43 -0700

Leica is definitely making a greater effort to get my money! Latest
modest effort is a postcard emblazoned "Experience the world's finest
optics. Join us for a Leica special event". Unfortunately, I have no
idea as to the "what",  "when" or "where". No doubt, there are a few
bugs to be worked out in this system. Guess I'll have to call Harold at
Mike's Camera and hope that *he* knows something.

- --
Jeff Segawa
Boulder, Colorado
www.boulder.net/~4season