Subject: Re: [Leica] This could be important !
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:25:08 -0800

> this is scary, and potentially important "news" about Microsoft, and
> the rest of the economy as well.
> Warning, not a feel-good story.
>
> http://www.billparish.com/msftfraudfacts.html
>
> His claims are supported by The Economist, he is not a crackpot or MS
> basher.
>
> Pascal

Mr. Parish is very much the Harry Browne of the late 90's.  His claims are
not "supported by The Economist", but rather were mentioned as a very small
part of a larger discussion on investment "bubbles" as I recall.  What I
find most surprising (other than this is appearing in a Leica camera list)
is that there are not more "millennium crazies" cropping up daily.
Incidentally, several of Mr. Parish's contentions/theories about assets
valuation are quite applicable to the Leica Camera Co.  Perhaps that was
your real point.

rp johnson