Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Jobo's and other anomalies, NOT
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 22:41:04 -0800

Mark,

I'm with you on B&W. I cannot see myself ever using anything resembling
continuous agitation with B&W. I'm from the old school, weak developer,
long delays between agitation, let the bromide do its thing, great macke
(sp?) lines and compensation. But for color... round and round we go...
while I pour another cup of coffee.

Jim