Subject: [Leica] re: flash question
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:12:02 -0800 (PST)

Yes, use a flash with an adjustable power output to reduce its influence
to a proper fill level. The Leica SF20 allows that, as do many other flash
units. Best results are had using a flash meter to set the appropriate
fill ratio, but you can also use the fill-flash tables in the Kodak Pocket
Photoguide to calculate the appropriate settings if you know the flash
unit's output, and the Leica SF20 flash unit allows you to put an EV
compensation of up to -3EV when using its automatic mode.

Godfrey

Corey Levenson: