Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photo Contest (WHY NOT US?)
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:39:07 -0800 (PST)

>why can't we use the Leica Users site, made by Hans Pahlen onto
>MSN, for our photos and our portfolios?

I would never post a picture onto a Microsoft owned site. You never know
what they'll try to do to acquire the rights to it.

Why do we need a photo "contest"? Don't we have enough contention on the
LUG that we need another mechanism to increase it?

I maintain my gallery of photographs on my website. Anyone can view them
at any time, make comments, tell me what they like or don't like. If there
is some communal gallery possible, make it possible to look at a picture
by selecting a URL.

Godfrey