Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Next body -- M3/M6-.85?
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:10:00 EST

In a message dated 11/2/99 1:33:09 PM, AStewart@gigaweb.com writes:

>But, why the aversion, it reall is easy to load an m3 with practice, and
>you will get fewer problems than with an M6. The time saved is
infinitessimal.
>In your shoes I'd get a beater M4-2. Yes, it is medium-mag, but is a sleeper
>body for users.

I don't do photography for my health. It's part of my livelihood. I simply
refuse to mess with the separate spool. The last thing I need while I'm
working is some spool scampering across the floor.

As for the M4-2, if I decide the high mag finder is not that big of an issue
or that money IS a big issue, I will very likely go for either a used M4-2 or
an M4-P. Incidently, they are exactly the same to me since I can't see the
28mm frame and I don't use a 50mm so I'll never see the 75mm frame.

Bob (who feeds off the bottom where the M4-2 and M4-P cameras lie) McEowen