Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Hood
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:25:43 -0700

"R. Saylor" wrote:

> Any recommendations for a generic hood for my 90mm Tele-Elmarit-
> M? What size does it take? Thanks.
>
> Richard

I have a rubber one which might have been made for the Rokkor and the CL and
worked on my Tele-Elmarit. If you were standing right here I would just hand it
too you but you're probably not looking for rubber. Rubber is ok though. B+W as
well as Tiffen makes all kinds of rubber and metal screw in ones which would be
find I'm getting some metal ones for my 90 and 135 maybe even my 50 as the
"breakaway" plastic kind of is getting on my nerves I hate chasing it into busy streets.
Mark Rabiner