Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: ...... and 20 mm viewfinder
From: Simon Pulman-Jones <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:25:37 -0000

Hello Jean-Claude,

Do you still have the 20mm finder for sale?  I am very interested in it...
 Is it the square shaped black one with a silver foot which allows parallax
correction as shown on Steven Gandy's site at
http://www.cameraquest.com/leicafin.htm?  What condition is it in?  I
bought the matching lens at a camera fair this morning and am looking
forward to being able to use it.

All the best,

Simon,
London.

P.S. Give my regards to Lyon.  When I was at school in Birmingham I had an
'exchange' with a family from Lyon - because Lyon and Birmingham are
twinned cities.  I was rather embarrassed that I got so much the better of
the deal - the only thing that Birmingham and Lyon have in common is that
they are 'second cities' to London and Paris - Lyon was intoxicating and
glamorous for a teenager from Birmingham.  It will always be one of my
favourite cities with very special memories of teenage discovery.

>Nice 20 mm viewfinder (probably Russian) with parallax compensation.
Metal, with
>a leather case. Price 650 FFR or EUR 98 (1 EUR = 1.05 USD) plus shipping.

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)