Subject: Re: [Leica] While my back was turned ...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:45:10 -0700

"R. Saylor" wrote:

> I'm wondering if Anthony's "health" is okay. He antagonized
> everybody (including some Nikon people) by adamantly insisting
> that the F5 in "point and shoot" mode is as good as or better than
> manual operation (of any comera) 99% of the time, and then he
> went out and bought a new M6. Methinks there's something irrational
> about that.
>
> Richard S.
>
> From:           Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
>
> Anthony's missives have also been conspicuously absent from
> <rec.photo.equipment.35mm> this past few days. He usually
> accounts for 1/3
> of the email traffic there...

He just asked me if I have been getting all his posts. I told him only one and
that he must be being blocked. Let's all petition to get him back if he promises
to be "a better man." We will all miss him. Who are we to vent on now? I'm
guilty of being a bit short with him myself. I hope we all learn a lesson from
this. Possibly many of our more intolerant and otherwise rude members have left
ship. LEMMINGS.
Mark Rabiner