Subject: [Leica] (off topic) 127 film?/was Canon 50 1.4 lens hood
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:59:50 -0400

Thanks to those who came up with the brilliant idea to put a 48-49mm step
up ring and use a rubber hood on the Canon LTM 50/1.4- so obvious I totally
overlooked it.

Now- just got a Gerwitte 127 film camera and cannot find my info on "Film
For Classics" a company somewhere in NY that 'makes' off sized film for
classic cameras..... any body have their info????? Any body shooting a
Rollei baby with 127 film???

thanks,

bob K