Subject: [Leica] Collapsible 50 summicron
From: Johny de Leon <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:47:31 -0700

I'd like to solicit some feedback on the performance of the collapsible 50
summicron.  I was thinking of getting a 50 elmar M for the small size but I was
given a chance to buy the collapsible summicron and I thought that it might be a
better alternative because of the extra stop.  I am aware that a lot of samples
of these have fogged glass and worn out coating, but this sample seems to be ok.

Johny