Subject: Re: [Leica] Incivility and intolerance - and Buzz Hausner's apology
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:11:26 -0400

At 10:25 PM 10/27/1999 -0000, Doug Richardson wrote:
>I've exchanged emails on other topics with all both you guys, and with
>the person your comments were addressed to, and regard all three of
>you as my on-line friends. It saddens me to see the LUG descend to
>this sort of squabble.

Doug

It isn't a squabble.  Don Rorschach has posted, at least 20 or 30 times, a
demand that we let him know how many plastic parts are in the M6.  We have
explained to him at least that many times that we don't know.  For the all
of it, he keeps on asking.  If he is that interested, he should find out on
his own, then post his findings to the LUG.

Simply asking a question over and over, when you have been told that none
of us knows, is almost eerily weird.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!