Subject: Re: [Leica] More on cropping! Flames afire! (and black edges)
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:59:24 EDT

Reminds me of starting out in photography as a junior high age kid. The 8x10
prints always impressed Mom a whole lot more than the 3x5s she was used to
seeing. Of course, the first question out of her mouth was always, "How much
does that paper cost?"

I guess some things never change

Bob McEowen (you mean they actually make paper smaller than 8x10?) McEowen