Subject: Re: [Leica] Adapter Screw to Bayonet
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:57:38 +1000

- --------------F07594D9D53414CEFFF44E19

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> >I am planning on purchasing a Voightlander 15MM lens. Where can I get an
> >adapter for screw to bayonet. Also what should I expect to pay.
>
> I bought my Heliar 15 and M-Bayonet adapter from Tamarkin New York. The
> adapter was clean, used, and cost me $90.
>
> Godfrey

Godfrey.

Isn't it just  amazing, how the new screw mount lenses helped to increase the
price of the  Leitz screw to bayonet adapters.
Not so long ago, they cost between  60 and 65 Dollars.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------F07594D9D53414CEFFF44E19

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>>I am planning on purchasing a Voightlander 15MM
lens. Where can I get an
<BR>>adapter for screw to bayonet. Also what should I expect to pay.

<P>I bought my Heliar 15 and M-Bayonet adapter from Tamarkin New York<B>.
The</B>
<BR><B>adapter was clean, used, and cost me $90.</B>

<P>Godfrey</BLOCKQUOTE>
Godfrey.

<P>Isn't it just&nbsp; amazing, how the new screw mount lenses helped to
increase the price of the&nbsp; Leitz screw to bayonet adapters.
<BR>Not so long ago, they cost between&nbsp; 60 and 65 Dollars.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------F07594D9D53414CEFFF44E19--