Subject: [Leica] NW Airlines, North Carolina
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:30:52 -0700

Carl Socolow wrote:

> Damn, Alistair, as if a drug bust wasn't enough you had to
> subject the poor man to additional stress by having him fly
> NW. That, alone, would cause me to infarct ;-)

No joke, that! Speaking of which... I will be leaving (via
- -ugh- NW Airlines) for Durham, NC on Nov. 1, and will be in
the Triangle area until Nov. 24. If any luggers are in the
area, I will probably have at least a couple of afternoons
free during that period and would love to meet you, talk
cameras, maybe go shooting!

Regards,

Alexey