Subject: [Leica] Erwin's Condition
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:29:00 -0400

Luggers,

I just spoke to Erwin in the hospital.

He is in the process of being discharged, his wife and insurance company are
arranging a flight home this afternoon evening. He slept reasonably well
last night, and sounded in good spirits

The hospital will give him a dossier of papers to be provided to his own
doctor in order to continue treatment when he arrives home.

I printed and gave him all the 'get-well-soon' messages that were posted, so
he knows of everyone's concern for him.

Once his discharge dossier is complete, I will pick him up and give him a
quiet place to relax and rest until we know the flight details.

best of light,

Alistair