Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V12 #90
From: "S London" <srlondon@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:22:56 -0500

I agree, as it has been my experience that if you do not get to know a lens
by using it almost exclusively for a while, you will never really get a feel
for it.  It is fine to incrementally purchase lenses to make a larger outfit
over time, but I think that new M users who buy two or three lenses at once
are making a mistake.  Using only one lens at once also encourages you to
practice the Leica minimalist philosophy... if you're carrying around a one
body and three lenses, you're back into SLR territory.