Subject: Phong's M kit (Re: [Leica] Austin, TX)
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 23:32:56 +0000

Your outfit mirrors the one I've been using for several years.

While the 90 T-E has been the object of some criticism on this list,
I've found that even wide open in available light, if I do my part in
holding and focusing, the lens will do its part very well.  The same
applies to the Summicrons.

Would I like faster glass? I must admit that after trying out a
Noctilux and having the M6 meter tell me that on Tri X under
conventional room light I can expose at 1/250 sec at f/1, the
acquisitive side of me says "Go for it."  The rational side says "If
it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Roy