Subject: Re: [Leica] See some of my work
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 14:33:48 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/99 4:26:46 PM, Telyt@compuserve.com writes:

<< Let us know when you've re-scanned, I'd like to spend much more time

looking at your work than waiting for 'em to download.  Wonderful images.

Yes, I'm still learning about this scanning business. All of the images were
scanned at too large of percent -- just like I usually print larger than my
photos will appear. I need to rescan them at closer to the final size they
will appear. I hope to work on that through the next few weeks. Thanks for
the compliment, though.

Bob (old habits die hard) McEowen