Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] The lure of brass
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:59:05 EDT

This whole topic is silly. If you buy black cameras and use them hard they
will brass soon enough. Sitting there rubbing on them is ridiculous. My black
cameras look like hell. My chrome ones still look relatively good -- that's a
vote for chrome cameras as far as I'm concerned. As for thieves, I seriously
doubt that they stop to notice the brassing. The bag of expensive looking
stuff is all they need to see . . .

Bob (owns/uses cameras with honest wear and battle scars) McEowen