Subject: Re: [Leica] This is scary, Guys!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:11:55 -0400

LUGnuts, EVERYWHERE!
While not really adept at 'foreign' languages, I was taken aback reading M.
Duval's message.... I had nearly finished when it dawned on me that the
phrase I had simply glossed over and read was in French!
Previously, in an earlier life, before the LUG, hitting a 'foreign' phrase
would be like hitting a 'speed bump' on the autobahn! Now, it seems almost
normal!
Merde! I may be becoming more knowledgable despite myself, and thanks to the
LUG!
Dan