Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas in movies....
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:36:37 -0400

 I happened to catch The Omen (1974) with Gregory Peck, Lee Remick, and
David Warner. Warner plays a photographer who appears to be carrying an
eclectice mix- He seems to use a Nikon F or F2 with MD for some rapid
sequence shots, but depends heavily on what appears to be a chrome M3 or M2
usually with a collapsible Summicron. His photography figures rather
importantly to the story line, and I was wondering if anyone had caught this
film. It should be playing 'everywhere' on TVs since October is Hallowe'en
Month!
Dan