Subject: [Leica] question on scanner set up
From: "Doug McLernon" <dhwsmc@eircom.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:32:11 +0100

I've just taken delivery of a Nikon LS2000,  a new 600 PC with 256 RAM and
an Epson Photo 750 printer. I shall, of course, be scanning Leica exposed
film - on topic ;^).

Between the scanner and the printer I have Nikon Scan 2.2.1, Photoshop 5.o
LE, Silverfast 4, Adobe Photo Deluxe 3.0 and Epson Smartstitch.  As a
complete beginner in digital printing, should I install all of these
packages on the PC or stick to one or two. I want to print high quality A4
size prints.

All help greatly appreciated EXCEPT "I ought to have bought a Mac ;^)

Regards,
Doug McLernon
Dublin, Ireland