Subject: [Leica] R3 and 35mm Summicron for sale
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:49:55 +0000

For sale--

I'm doing a bit of a "cabinet dump." I've got 6 or 7 cameras to sell and
some lenses. The only Leica is as follows:

R3, black, Ex+, working well, $350, to the LUG $290

35mm f/2 Summicron-R, Ex, bit of a "user" but very fine optically (it's
Mike Hintlian's old lens, you can ask him!), $650, to the LUG $595

I'd really like to sell these if anyone's interested. I have various
other rangefinders, Nikons, and Spotmatics; anyone interested should
e-mail me for a list, as I'm sure it's not proper to list non-Leica
equipment on the Leica list.

Thanks,

Mike