Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestion for meter
From: "Jeff" <jfrankel@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:07:54 -0400

Wow,
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions.

I think that a large light meter is contrary to the spirit of the compact
IIIf.

I like the idea of an inexpensive Ikophot but I don't have a feel for its
size.

My ideal meter would be a meter the size of a small box of stick matches.
When shooting people, I generally just hold my hand out and meter the light
reflected off of it, so I don't need any special spot capabilities.

I've checked Shutterbug, but there is a dearth of light meter equipment
listed there.

Thanks again to all who responded.

Jeff