Subject: [Leica] Suggestion for meter
From: "Jeff" <jfrankel@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:27:39 -0400

I would like to toss out a request for a recommendation.

My Weston III meter finally died.  It is probably not feasible to resurrect
it.  The question is what meter should I use with my IIIf?

Should I buy another used Weston?
Is there a clip on meter that is designed for the SM series that would be
reliable?
Would a M series clip on meter fit the camera and work for me?
Should I buy some new fangled techno/electro job with flashing lights?
Should I just continue to "eyeball" the exposure and forget about a meter
altogether?

Thanks,

Jeff