Subject: RE: [Leica] By the light of the Leica glow...
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:23:03 -0700

- -----Original Message-----
From: B. D. Colen [mailto:bdcolen@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 8:51 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Oh, right, how stupid of me. I forgot that there haven't been any major
changes in the rangefinder Leica since Oscar invented it...

And by the way...Who is "we." Most serious Leica users I know use the M not
because photography hasn't changed, but because the rangefinder has certain
advantages over other cameras in certain situations. Many of us, like you,
use other cameras, and engage in other modes of photography, as well.