Subject: [Leica] UK Leica Dealer
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:49:19 +0100

>  Could somebody give me the name and number of a reputable Leica dealer in
> the UK for this first-time Leica buyer.  I'm only after a Minilux, I tried
> Robert White and they told me that what I really wanted was a Ricoh GR1!

Call Andrew Riley, who manages The Classic Camera. Nice guy, and deals in
nothing but Leicas. Totally honest in my experience. 0171 831 0777,
leicasales@classiccamera.demon.co.uk

- --
Johnny Deadman

"It is one of the misfortunes of life that one must read thousands of books
only to discover that one need not have read them" - de Quincey