Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 Rangefinder / Taipei / Off Topic sort of
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:49:33 +0800

Dear Alastair,
:) :) Your comment about Taiwan tickled me. No I didn't have the M6HM TTL
in Taipei during the earthquake - I was using my CLE with the Skopar 25,
very fast street shooter, you may recall I didn't take a single photo as I
rushed to the airport to get outta there. Sorry about your X Pan, I will
have the M6 fixed this week in just a few minutes I'm sure. Hope it stays
that way this time!
Cheers,
Howard.