Subject: RE: [Leica] Yasuhara Leica Clone [Vaporware?]
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:58:31 -0000

Yes, Anthony, it is. And the comment is pretty funny coming from someone who
has been posting endless computer and digital related gas that's had nothing
to do with Leicas what so ever.

Oh, but I forgot, you're the guy who has no interest in studying the work of
other photographers because they can't possibly teach you anything, so why
would you have any interest in discussing the release of another camera that
might have an impact on the camera to which this list is devoted?

Best wishes,

B. D.