Subject: [Leica] CCD stuff
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:50:30 -0700

"Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com> wrote:

>I read this email. had no idea what was being said.
>but I really liked it. then Alexey ended with "like,
>duh", and I felt REALLY insignificant.

Oh, gee... not my intent at all. I was replying to a post by
Anthony and the "like, duh" comment was really aimed at him.
He's claimed a certain amount of technical knowledge in a way
that might be described as arrogant - but he clearly has not
grasped important particulars of how CCD imaging works.

I certainly did not mean to imply that this stuff should be
obvious, *except* to people who already claim the relevant
technical background. People like Anthony.

Regards,

Alexey