Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica USA - Hexar RF
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:52:58 -0800

>Something good may be coming from this Konica Business.
>
>As I understand it, The Hexar 50mm f2 lens has a filter diameter of 40.5mm .
>This is the same as my (real) Voigtlander Vitomatic IIa with the Ultron lens.
>
>Now I have been looking for a long time for a screw in Lens Hood for this
>camera.
>The one I saw on the picture with the Konica looks very good. (A bit like the
>Leica clamp on) .
>I may not buy a Konica, but I may by a lens hood.
>
>Regards, Horst Schmidt.

horst, you sly devil!

you've taken the konica words right out of my mouth! while i frankly doubt
i would buy a hexar body (surprised nobody commented on the use of 'hex' in
the name!) or konica lenses, there may very well be accessories that will
be 'leica friendly' and this could be handy and many leica accessories are
either difficult to find and/or very expensive!

beginning to feel vulturish,

guy