Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica USA - Hexar RF
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:13:04 +1000

Something good may be coming from this Konica Business.

As I understand it, The Hexar 50mm f2 lens has a filter diameter of 40.5mm .
This is the same as my (real) Voigtlander Vitomatic IIa with the Ultron lens.

Now I have been looking for a long time for a screw in Lens Hood for this
camera.
The one I saw on the picture with the Konica looks very good. (A bit like the
Leica clamp on) .
I may not buy a Konica, but I may by a lens hood.

Regards, Horst Schmidt.