Subject: Re: [Leica] Question about using the Leica M to R adapter
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:08:33 EDT

    Thanks to all who answered my query.  I should have asked before I bought
this thing!  I was hoping that I could use my M ASPH wideangle lenses on the
R, but that did seem too good to be true.
    I may be able to pick up a Viso lens head that I could use, and it
wouldn't be so bad to add the 200 mm focal length this way.  But if anyone,
who knows what they're doing, would like to buy the adapter I'll be happy to
sell it at a small loss, and chalk it up to experience!
Thanks again to all who replied,
Dave Schaller
Newton, MA