Subject: [Leica] Epson 3000
From: "Deborah Dion" <dkdion@home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:17:43 -0400

>>I think that Tina suggested that there's an upgrade on the horizon for the
>>Epson 3000, but I've searched the web and the newsgroups for info on
>>this.  Can anyone point me to a site or source describing both the
>>anticipated upgrade and the likely release date?  I'm itching to upgrade
>>my printer and trying to decide between the 3000 and the 1200--which seems
>>a tough choice, indeed.
>>
>>Many thanks in advance.

I have the 3000. It's a great printer; I use archival inks so it was my only
choice. I had some difficulties with software last week and while on the
phone with Epson tech support for the 3000 I was told that there is an
upgrade to the 3000 on the horizon (no date yet) and that there will be a
trade-up offer to current 3000 owners. I've not needed much tech support,
but for this product Epson has been really good.

Debby Dion