Subject: Re: [Leica] Reply to Marc's question
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:49:21 -0400

At 12:28 AM 10/11/1999 -0700, Bill Erfurth wrote:
>I am facinated by the unique marketing challange the
>situation at Leica presents.  As such, I seek out
>information on Leica.  I don't think that I have much
>more information than is available to the average
>Leica dealer and/or someone that reads the European
>Business and Financial news (both print & electronic).

Bill

This does not answer the question I posed.  You made flat statements about
the sales of R and M cameras and challenged Erwin to deny them.  I took up
the torch and asked for your sources.  You either have sources -- and you
may well have them! -- and data -- and your basic point may be correct --
or else you were a-huffin' and a-puffin' and trying to blow down the house
of brick.

Bill, it really is most unfair to state something firmly, to challenge
someone to deny it, and then when someone asks for sources and raw data, to
waffle away with, "well, gee, guys I really don't have any data to back up
what I said."

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!