Subject: [Leica] was:Canon 0.95 now R8 motor drive.:)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 11:56:19 -0700

Pascal wrote:

>Maybe Ted is contemplating a switch from the R8 to the EOS system ?
>Because of that motordrive ?>>>>>>

Pascal mon ami,

 "NOT A HOPE!" :)  Have the faith brother, the R8 motor drive will be here
shortly! :)  Didn't I say that in late 1996? :)

However, 4 years later? I believe the first returning space craft from
Mars, where the the motors were manufactured as a first time cost saving
venture by Leica, is just over the dark side horizon of the moon, still
earth bound for 2 December '99 landing.

Where, on earth it is rumoured by a no name person, "the infamous R8 motor
will be available for the holiday season!" Quote-unquote.:) Unfortunately,
which holiday season of which year was not included in the rumour!

Or the next millenium, whichever,  your choice.:)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant