Subject: [Leica] Need suggestion for the first Leica !
From: "Pop Narnia" <p_narnia@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:41:15 -0500

Hi
I'm currently in the market for Leica M6.  Infact, I was looking for the
"manual range finder".  The reason that I want to have the Leica is "the
look is so cool".  I already have F5 and F100 for my work.  Now I was to
have a piece of precious item for my collection.  The Leica screwmount is
nice but the price is not so cheap.  Also, they are found normally pretty
old and not in a good looking shape.

Where can I buy Leica or anyone want to sell your Leica III or M6 or M5 or
M4 though?  The list price at B&H and CWO is too expensive -compared to
Genesis camera.  Are there any dealers specialized in Leica?

Again, if you own leica and want to share one with me, you are more than
welcome.  Thank you very much.

Narnia