Subject: Re: [Leica] noct performance 50's
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 12:07:37 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

It is heavier than the 50 Summicron even and in comparison to the non ASPH
Summicron 1:2/35 a real monster. That non ASPH is real pocketable not the ASPH!

> > Put a 50mm 1.4 on your damn Nikon and give it a fair shot!
>
> That would not be fair, because I don't walk around with a 50mm prime on my
> Nikon.  The Nikon _always_ has a zoom mounted on it, and normally that is the
><Snip>

Why are you always carrying around that darn Nikon afraid the M6 is going to break?
Is there a law that says you can't put a prime lens on it and experience a new
thrill. Make your Nikon feel just a tad more Leicalike!
Mark Rabiner