Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M 35/2 Summicron lens
From: Nicholas Hartmann <polyglot@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 11:26:10 -0500

FOR SALE: 35/2 Summicron lens

On front: LEITZ CANADA 2826XXX SUMMICRON 1:2/35. Indicated closest focus is
28" (0.7 m), aperture range is f/2 to f/16. Filter size is E39; focusing
tab is plastic, two-pronged. Ten-blade diaphragm, amber-colored coating.

Glass looks perfect; no scratches front or rear. External cosmetics seem
fine to me (I am not familiar with gradations of mint...), although the
white/yellow filling in the engraved numbers could use some cleaning up.
Aperture and focus action is smooth.

Comes with a skylight/UV filter (non-Leica), and a plastic "bubble"
mount/case (black base labeled "Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar Germany" and clear
top with red stick-on dot in the center reading "Leitz CANADA").

Probably not collector quality, but it has always worked fine for me.
Purchased a few years ago and very seldom used. $700 including UPS ground
shipping.

Please reply by private e-mail to <polyglot@execpc.com>.