Subject: [Leica] SF-20 flash with M6TTL?
From: "Francesco Sanfilippo" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 21:02:25 -0700

Hi everyone,

I am considering getting the SF-20 for my M6HM TTL.
I would not use it on the M6 at all times, only when
I want fill flash for people pictures, and for dark rooms
where I want even illumination or I want to override the
tungsten lights.  Would anyone here who has the SF-20
please provide comments on the following things:
the shape and weight, the sturdiness, the back panel,
fill-flash, compensation, and in general, in what situations
has the SF-20 helped you take better photos?

Francesco Sanfilippo
francesco@incsystems.com
Webmaster & Network Administrator,
InContact Systems, MentorU.Com