Subject: Re: [Leica] M's and R's
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:31:44 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/99 8:31:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:

<< I am a dedicated M user but there are times when I need a 19mm lens or a
 macro lens.  I bought an R8 just for those two lenses.  It's a fine camera
 but too big for my hands and heavy!  Ted, I don't know how you do it.  As I
 get older, I want to carry less!  I'm also afraid to carry all of those
 electronics to some of the places I go.  Yesterday I got in my new R6.2  >>

I'm with you 100% on the weight issue.  I bought the new little Heliar 15mm
(weight about 4 oz) for those need-something-wider-than-21 shots and have
long used a Visoflex-II with a 50 or 90 lens as a macro.  Light, and sharp.

DT