Subject: Re: [Leica] M's and R's
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 08:29:45 -0400

Dear LUG:

I am a dedicated M user but there are times when I need a 19mm lens or a
macro lens.  I bought an R8 just for those two lenses.  It's a fine camera
but too big for my hands and heavy!  Ted, I don't know how you do it.  As I
get older, I want to carry less!  I'm also afraid to carry all of those
electronics to some of the places I go.  Yesterday I got in my new R6.2
that I ordered from LUG member Rich at PhotoVillage.  It's a wonderful
little SLR!  Not much bigger or heavier than the M6.  I'm really looking
forward to using it on a job today.

I don't think we need two lists either.  I find information about
everything Leica useful.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP