Subject: Re: [Leica] How much difference is there....really
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:21:11 +0200

From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 02:29

> I mean going beyond just walking up to a building and
> snapping a picture. Maybe if you would look at the work
> of Eugene Atget, you will understand. There's not only
> the surface, but depth. You can feel his love for Paris.

Unfortunately, people who visit my site generally want just a picture of a
building, not anything with any artistic spin on it.  Lots of students looking
for pictures to put in their school reports, in particular, based on feedback
I've received.  It's better than no traffic at all, I guess.

  -- Anthony