Subject: [Leica] Could only be Leica
From: sam <salex@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 08:37:19 -0400

re:   <<<. . . .Out with the M5, the Noctilux and some Fuji Superia
400.  Soft autumn
north-light from the window - F1 at a fifteenth, a thirtieth, a
sixtieth.
It had to be quiet not to wake her (after all that time). It had to be
colour - she's blonde, we're not, we're still surprised.  Colour faster
than 400 would have been cruel to those pink, teething cheeks - made
them
blotchy rather than blooming. Had to be Leica.>>>

If Leica reads this list, they should contact Simon to do some copy
writing for
a Leica  ad campaign. After reading his post, I felt an urge to pick up
my M3 with
Noctilux . . .    "Had to be Leica" : great tag line!
s.a.